Increase Global Competitiveness
The Port Lansing Global Logistics Centre (located at 2350 Port Lansing Road) is a full-service commerce park on the grounds of Capital Region International Airport.
Port Lansing boasts many properties and facilities to meet your needs, whether you’re looking for warehouse space, a hangar for your aircraft or shovel-ready land on which to build your custom production/distribution facility or company headquarters.
If you are looking for prime property either air-side or within close proximity to the airfield, Port Lansing has options to accommodate your office warehousing and special facility needs including:
- Late lockout times by the airport’s air cargo carriers to expand your shipping window by hours each day.
- Access for your company’s busy executives to LAN’s non-stop and one-stop passenger destinations.
- Hub for UPS’s Michigan Air operations.
- Shovel-ready sites up to 100 acres.
- Flexible leasing terms.
- Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ) sites.
- Customs bonded warehouse sites.
- Excellent highway access.
- Fast-Track Permitting.
Location and Directions
This 48,000-square-foot cross-dock multi-tenant facility is designed with truck high-dock doors and drive-in ramp space for each suite. Office space is built to suit. On-site FTZ services available.
Long-term favorable lease rates available for air-side and land-side properties. Up to 100 acres have been airport master planned for development.
Sites available for development: Download PDF
Sites with airfield access: Download PDF