- 9:00AM Registration and Networking
- 10:00AM Welcome
- 10:05AM Opening Comments
- 10:15AM Best Practices: International Finance
- 11:15AM Break
- 11:25AM Global Supply Chains
- 12:30PM Lunch
- 1:00PM Michigan's Transformation in Growing World Trade
- 1:45PM Break
- 2:00PM Agriculture logistics, markets and challenges OR FTZ #275 Workshop
- 3:00PM Break
- 3:15PM 2014: NAFTA's 20th Anniversary – Making the most of lessons learned
- 4:30PM Closing Remarks
- 4:45PM Depart
Learn how to grow your business globally.
Port Lansing is bringing together a wide array of logistics, international business and financing experts who will empower Michigan companies to grow their business globally.
If you're an export sales manager, import manager, supply chain professional, transportation and distribution professional, NAFTA manager, agriculture producer or involved in world trade in any manner, this conference is for you.
At the Port Lansing 2014 Global Logistics Conference, you will learn fresh approaches and strategies for solving some of the toughest world trade and logistics challenges.
Our nationally recognized speakers will:
- Offer insights into the best practices for supply chains
- Show you how to utilize local service providers in finance
- Demonstrate how logistics supports world trade
- Identify how companies can benefit from the federal Foreign Trade Zone program
- Explain how to use Port Lansing for your international freight shipments